Last year, the American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation’s Let’s Talk Trains talked with the Gateway Garden Railroad Club and during that episode, talked with members about plant selection and ground cover for a garden railroad. After many listeners expressed an interest and suggested we do a whole show about choosing the right landscaping and plants.
We have listened and lined up several garden experts from different parts of the country to have a round table discussion and take your calls. Our guests include:
- Edward Assaf, from the Long Island Garden Railway Society
- Mike Kdiman, Kidman Tree Farm and Reindeer Pass Railway Supply
- Rae Ann Banks, a member of the Denver Garden Railway Society
- Nancy Norris, the Bay Area Railroad Society Outreach Director and contributing editor to Garden Railroad Magazine, and
- Jane Clarke, the Gateway Garden Railroad Club’s Landscape Gardener
Hit the “PLAY” button on the player below to listen this show.